- Brian has worked as a personal trainer and strength coach since 2001. He has developed training programs and nutritional strategies for a wide range of clients in the areas of weight loss, muscle building, increasing sport performance and returning from injuries.
- Brian founded his in-home personal training business, Total Transformations LLC, in 2005.
- Brian is the Hartford Weight Loss Examiner for the Examiner.com and has written articles on training and nutrition which have also been published in the West Hartford News. He has given several lectures on these topics, including co-creating a lecture series called Nutrition Nation for the Taking Care Center.
- Brian regularly attends seminars and lectures given by the top names in training and nutrition in order to stay on the cutting edge of the fitness industry.
• B.S. University of Connecticut
-Major: Fitness Management
-Minor: Sport Nutrition
• National Strength and Conditioning Association
-Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• FMS Level 1 Certified
• HKC Certified Kettlebell Instructor
• TRX Group Instructor
• Trained in Art of Strength Kettlebell Essentials
• Trained in Wellness Coaching
• CPR, First Aid and AED certified
Brian Ayers, CSCS
Founder & Rugged Coach
Adam DeSantis, CSCS
Adam has been working in the fitness/training industry for over ten years, with the last eight being a part of ESPN's Wellness team. Besides his training certifications (CSCS, Crossfit Level 1, Spinning, Titleist Level 1) Adam also had a 4 year amateur boxing career
Tapout Coach & Nutritionist
Sherri studied martial arts, achieving a second degree black belt before her 18th birthday. After earning a Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition at the University of Connecticut, Sherri started her own nutrition counseling business helping men and women learn healthy habits and lose weight . She then went on to be a nutritionist in the Waterbury Health Department for several years educating women on prenatal and postnatal nutrition, infant and child nutrition, and breastfeeding. 2016 she became a certified personal trainer from the National Association of Sports Medicine and now provides nutrition counseling and personal training services.
Rugged OCR Coach
Completed over 100 OCR's since 2012
-Placed in top 3 of his age group 14 times
-4 OCR or 5k Podiums.
-2016 Spartan Stadium Elite point leader
-2nd in age group and 6th overall in the 2016 Spartan Stadium Open
-2nd in age Group for 2016 Open outdoor Spartan Point series
-Completing Spartan Group Coaching certificate.
-Preparing for his first 100 mile race in May.